Please read the following terms & conditions carefully. These terms & conditions apply to anyone starting a course with “SPC Online Academy” (Brand Name). These terms and conditions are a contract between you and “SPC Online Academy”.
All online courses are provided by “SPC Online Academy” under the brand name “SPC Online Academy”, 29 El Tawfik Street, from Ibn Fadlan Street, Nasr City, Cairo
This Website and/or App is owned and operated by “SPC” (ABN 62 114 459 577) under the brand “SPC Online Academy”. The company name will be referred to as “SPC” herewith.
“SPC” may change the content, which includes but not limited to prices, offers and content at any time. We do not provide a warranty or guarantee of its completeness, suitability or timeliness in the Website and/or App. If there are errors in the information provided in the content of the Website and/or App we expressly exclude liability for these inaccuracies, to the fullest extent that the law permits.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure that any products you purchase are suitable to your current requirements.
- Access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of “SPC” providing the services.
- All payments made in the course of your use of the services are made using Fawry, Vodafone cash, Master card and Visa. In using the website, the services or when making any payment in relation to your use of the services, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Fawry,
- Vodafone cash, Master card and Visa terms and conditions which are available on their website.
- All materials, which includes but not limited to copy, content, images, layout, graphics, design and appearance belong to “SPC”.
- Any breach of these terms may result in a criminal offense being committed.
- This Website and/or App contains links to other websites and these links are provided to enable the user a convenient way to access additional information.
- Egypt is our domicile
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a user of the website and are not allowed transact or use the website
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website / app the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider viaa secured connection
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in EGP (or any other agreed currencies)
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt
- Course Requirements:
- By starting courses with “SPC Online Academy” you (the student) confirm that you meet the following minimum requirements of the course.
- “SPC Online Academy”
- The Student will make a full declaration of any information deemed to be relevant by “SPC Online Academy”
- The Student agrees to follow any of the policies and regulations set down by “SPC Online Academy”.
By making a booking with “SPC Online Academy” it is assumed that the candidate satisfies the above conditions. The candidate, by making a booking, takes full responsibility in determining whether the course is suitable for their level. “SPC Online Academy” takes no responsibility if the candidate is unable to complete and pass the course.
- How to make a booking?:-
2.1 Booking can be made online on our website www.spc-eg.com, or on our App. The person making the booking must be at least 18 years old and by paying for the course accepts the terms and conditions. “SPC Online Academy” states that by paying for a booking you have read the terms and conditions. You are also responsible for the accuracy of your personal details. “SPC Online Academy” will only deal with you in the event of cancellations or disputes.
2.2 You must make full payment at the time of booking. “SPC Online Academy” does not accept deposit or partial payments or installment payments.
2.3 Before you complete the payment., you will then be required to register for an account through the Website and/or App before you can access.
2.4 As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- Government Issued ID Copy for Egyptians and Passport copy for Non-Egyptians
- Email address
- Mobile number.
2.5 You have the sole responsibility of protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services.
2.6 Any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify “SPC” of any unauthorized use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware.
2.7 you can make payment / purchase from our website, but you can only view the content on the Application
- Price of Courses:
3.1 All prices that are advertised on our Website and/or App are correct at the time of booking. However, “SPC” reserves the right and discretion to change our prices at any time. Please check our Website and/or App for up-to-date prices and special offers before you book.
3.2 “SPC” reserves the right to change any of its prices at any time
4.1 Cooling off Period:
The consumer has the legal right to cancel the contract between SPC Online Academy Courses and himself/ herself/ themselves during the period of 14 days from the date of the issue of the confirmation invoice, which is when the payment is received. This is known as the “cooling off period”. If you decide to cancel your subscription, this should happen within the cooling off period. Once we receive your written cancellation, in form of an email we will refund your course fees within 30 days.
- Once you have completed the cooling off period of 14 days you will be under the full cancellation conditions of courses which are 100% non-refundable.
Once you’ve started the Course you will no longer be able to get a full refund, even if it is within the 14-day period.
4.2 You must inform us of your intent to cancel by writing to [email protected] in the form of an email.
4.3 Once we have received your written cancellation letter we will refund you within 30 days of receiving your letter and deduct any credit card surcharge, if applicable.
- Time Period for the completion of courses
5.1 All courses are available for a duration of one year (12 Month), that can be renewed again with 50% of the published prices at the time of renewal (the date of renewal)
6.1 You will receive a certificate accredited from the American Dental Association (ADA) in accordance with ESOI, which is based upon the agreement between the ADA and ESOI.
6.2 You will only receive the certificate once you have successfully completed the course on our platform.
6.3 You will receive a soft copy of the certificate on the e-mail you’ve registered with on our platform. The certificate will contain the personal information you’ve signed up with such as your name.
- System Maintenance and Upgrades
- At certain times our systems and software programs will be updated. In the event of an update will we endeavor to do this work as quickly as possible. However, if our systems are not working for a period longer than 72 hours then will allow our candidates to extend their course for no more than 72 hours.
- Clause 7 is not limited to just System Maintenance and Upgrades. It should be noted that no refund will be given for the unavailability of the Website and/or App lasting up to 72 Hours. However, if our systems are not working for a period longer than 72 hours then we will allow our candidates to extend their course for no more than 72 hours.
- Limitation of Liability
- “SPC” does not accept any liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or disruption to travel services, weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods, sickness or force majeure. Such losses or additional expenses are your responsibility. Force majeure represents unusual or unforeseeable circumstances, which include: war, terrorist activities, riots, natural disasters or nuclear disasters such as fire, flood or adverse weather conditions.
9.1 If at any time, you are unhappy with the “SPC Online Academy” service then please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will endeavor to respond as quickly as possible but no more than working days following the receipt of your complaint.
- Accuracy of Marketing Materials
10.1 “SPC” makes every effort to ensure that the marketing material in our Website and/or App is up to date and accurate. We take no responsibility for any information that is deemed incorrect and we will endeavor to do our best to inform you of any changes to the course. We reserve the right to change any of the information in our Website and/or App at any time we feel appropriate.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions:
11.1 “SPC” reserves the right to change any of these conditions at any time deemed necessary to reflect current market and economic conditions.
- acceptance of these terms and conditions:
12.1 By reading these terms and conditions, verbally agreeing on the telephone or making payment on the Website and/or App you are accepting all terms and conditions of “SPC Online Academy”
13.1 All disputes, complaints and changes can be made in writing to [email protected]
13.2 Please be aware that we do our best to respond to contact emails as quickly as possible. This includes emails sent to us by [email protected], [email protected] and any of the forms on our Website and/or App. We have very high customer service expectations and will endeavor to reply to your contact email within 7 working days after receipt of your email. We would also like to make you aware that sometimes spam filters do not allow our emails into your system. Please check your junk/spam folders and the settings on your Email Client. “SPC” does not take responsibility for you not receiving emails due to filters/junk or spam folders on your Email Client.
13.3 We often experience very high call volumes and we would like to make it clear that if we cannot answer your telephone call we ask that you contact us by email and we will endeavor to get back to you by email within 7 working days after receiving your email.
- All material on this Website and/or App is owned by “SPC”. This includes but not limited to all material, text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website and/or App code, scripts, design elements and interactive features, content, appearance. As per the Terms and Conditions no material on this Website and/or App or related courses can be copied or reused by anyone without the permission of “SPC”
- In regards to the practical offerings:
- Practical cases / workshops offered have predetermined appointments and are coordinated with the operating team and announced before any purchase.
- The fees include all the materials, laboratory tools, and of course any guidance or supervision needed. There will be no additional expenses.
- In the event that the booked appointment is not attended, the reservation will be rescheduled for another free of charge appointment (Make-up appointment), but for the first time only.
- In the event of not attending the first appointment and the make-up appointment, the third appointment is reserved at full cost, and the prepaid cost is not refunded.
- There are specific conditions, qualifications, and certificates that must be passed before proceeding to do any medical procedure on patients.
- The learner must pass the MCQ exam and the oral exam before proceeding to do any medical procedure on patients.
- In the event of not passing the prerequisite exams for the workshop/ practical cases. All the fees are fully refunded.
- All fees are to be fully paid upon reservation on the application.
- Device Requirements:
16.1 Our website can be viewed on mobile, tablet and pc formats. But you can view the purchased materials only on the App. If you are having any problems viewing our website / App than, please contact us at [email protected]